Customized or Personalized Products cannot be returned and all orders are final. Please Choose carefully your name number and size before checking out.
Prerequisite for the return of products is to have in your possession the relevant purchase document proving the transaction
(eg, Retail Receipt, Sales Invoice / Shipping Receipt, etc.), as well as contact our call center at PHONE before
return the product.
Defective Products / Wrong Products
In case of a defective product, contact our store by calling +30 6943 70 93 13 to find out how the product will be replaced,
provided that the requirements of the law are met and the terms of our pharmacy refund policy are met.
Below we list the terms and ways of returning non-defective products in cases where we have made a mistake:
1. The date of receipt of the order with the date of submission of the application for return should not exceed 7 days.
2. The application must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com stating relevant details as well as a phone number so that one of our executives can contact him
customer for relevant clarifications.
3. The product has not been opened or used and is in its original (factory) condition in which it was delivered to you and is included in the
its original packaging. Once received, its condition will be checked and in case it does not meet the above conditions, the return will not be accepted.
The final decision on the condition of the product belongs to us.
4. In any case the product to be returned must be accompanied by the corresponding sales document.
Note: In case of return of products at the request of the customer and if the above conditions are met, the customer is charged exclusively with the
Right of Withdrawal
1. Unless the exceptions set out below apply (see F), the consumer shall have a period of 14 calendar days to withdraw from the distance
contract or the contract outside the commercial store without stating the reasons and without any charge other than those provided (see below, under C and D).
2. Without prejudice to Article 3f, the withdrawal period provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article shall expire 14 calendar days for sales contracts;
from the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods or:
(i) From the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the latter
goods, in the case of several goods ordered by the consumer with one order and delivered separately,
(ii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the latter
batch or last piece, in case of delivery of goods consisting of several lots or several pieces,
(iii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the first good;
in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a specified period of time.
3. The Contracting Parties may, if they so wish, fulfill their contractual obligations during the withdrawal period.
A. Exercise of the right of withdrawal
1. Before the expiry of the withdrawal period, in order for the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must inform our company, located in
PAPANTONIOY 7 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for its decision to withdraw from this contract. To this end, the consumer may:
(a) either use the model withdrawal form;
PHONE / FAX
I hereby notify you that I am withdrawing from my contract / sale of the following goods (………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………) ordered / (if) on… /…. / ………… .. with order number: …………………… .and received / (as) on… ../… ../ …… ..
ADDRESS, Postal Code, PLACE:
(b) make any other clear statement showing his decision to withdraw from the contract (eg a letter to be sent by e-mail);
2. The consumer has made use of the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned period, if the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal
sent by the consumer before the deadline. Products purchased must be returned in their original condition accompanied by the relevant
sales document (receipt – invoice).
3. The consumer shall bear the burden of proving that he has exercised his right of withdrawal under this Article.
If the purchase was made with a credit / debit card, the transaction will be canceled and the corresponding account (credit) of the consumer will be updated, within
30 calendar days.
ATTENTION: In any case, before taking any action, contact us by phone at +30 6943 70 93 13. or email to email@example.com
to guide you through the steps you need to take depending on the problem you are facing.
B. Results of the withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall terminate the obligations of the Contracting Parties:
(a) perform the distance or off – premises contract; or
(b) enter into a distance or off – premises contract in cases where an offer has been submitted by the consumer.
C. Obligations of the supplier in case of withdrawal
1. In the event of withdrawal, the supplier shall reimburse any payment received from the consumer concerning the cost of the products, excluding delivery costs or
other additional costs due to the consumers choice to use a method of delivery or a method of payment (cash on delivery) with additional costs, without
unjustified delay and in any case within 30 calendar days from the day on which it was informed of the consumers decision to withdraw from the contract.
2. The supplier shall make the refund provided for in the first subparagraph using the same means of payment as the consumer used for the
initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that the consumer is not charged with costs arising from the refund
3. In case of cash on delivery, you must state the account in which you want the amount to be deposited.
4. Unless the supplier has offered to pick up the goods himself, in the case of sales contracts, the supplier may withhold a refund of the price.
until he receives the goods back or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever comes first.
Δ. Obligations of the consumer in case of withdrawal
Unless the supplier has offered to pick up the goods himself, the consumer must return the goods or transfer them to the supplier or to an authorized person
from the supplier to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day on which he notified the supplier
his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiration of the deadline of 14 calendar days.
The consumer is charged with the direct cost of returning the goods. The consumer is solely responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from handling
was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods (The handling and examination of the products should be done in the manner
with which you would be allowed to do these in a physical store).
E. Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal in concluded contracts
1. Without prejudice to Article 15 of the Joint Ministerial Decision G1-699 / 2010 (BD 917) “On the adaptation of Greek legislation to Directive 2008/48 / EC of
Of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on consumer credit agreements and repealing Council Directive 87/102 / EEC “,
if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal from a distance contract or an out-of-store contract in accordance with the above, any related contracts
expire automatically, at no cost to the consumer, except as provided above.
G. Failure to inform about the right of withdrawal
1. If the supplier has not provided the consumer with the information on the right of withdrawal as required, the withdrawal period shall expire 12 months after the
end of the initial withdrawal period, as specified above.
2. If the supplier has provided the consumer with the information provided above, the withdrawal period shall end 14 calendar days from the date on which the
the consumer receives this information.
Procedure & Ways to Return Products
1. In our physical store:
You can visit our store where our staff will check the condition of the product and will serve you immediately. If you wish to perform
replacement of the product or replacement of the product with another, it is recommended to contact our store in advance at +30 6943 70 93 13., to confirm the
availability of the new product.
2. Product Shipping:
You can send us the product following the procedure below:
First you pack the products in the box in which you received your order.
Inside the package, place the completed withdrawal form and finally send the parcel, to the attention of the Returns Department.
For further questions and guidance regarding the shipping of the product you can contact us at tel +30 6943 70 93 13 .
1. If you place your order on our website or place your order by phone, it is possible to cancel it (orders that are
in “Pending” or “In process” or “In progress” stage)
a) by post-order e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,provided it is sent and received by rantjam.com
b) with information in our call center, at tel. +30 6943 70 93 13, if the products have NOT been delivered for shipment
2. In any other case you can cancel your order by phone at tel. +30 6943 70 93 13, by e-mail at email@example.com or visiting our store, if the
products have NOT been delivered for shipment.
For your best service, know the number of your order.
The rantjam.com reserves the right to repeal or legally amend its refund policy by publishing the relevant new terms and conditions in the
In case of repeated returns from the consumer, the firstname.lastname@example.org , reserves the right to refuse to accept a product return due to abuse of the right
withdrawal or replacement of our products, even if the above terms and conditions are met (art. 281 of the Civil Code).
If the above legal procedure is not followed or the legal conditions for the return of the product are not met, then it will be returned to the consumer,
which will be charged with packaging and shipping costs.
The specialized staff of our store is by your side, at any time, before and after the delivery of our products, ready to solve you
any problem and question. On the telephone. +30 6943 70 93 13 , by email at email@example.com or in person at our physical store you can report the problem you may encounter
about our services.
The address where the products will be returned is:
For any other information or question you can contact customer service at +30 6943 70 93 13